Jeff Spross discusses his time with The American Prospect and political journalism at large in our nation’s capital, prior to his own return to DC.
References for this podcast:
- The website for The American Prospect.
- The website for TAPPED, the Prospect‘s Blog.
- Article by Connor Friedersdorf about the nature of reporting while living in Washington DC.
- Atlantic Wire‘s list of journalists‘ “media diet” or how they consume/manage information.
Music used in this podcast:
- “Welcome to the Jungle,” by Guns N’ Roses off their album Appetite for Destruction.