I sat down with Margaret Steele, the CEO of Project Angel Food a non-profit in Los Angeles. Their mission is to cook and deliver nutritious meals to people throughout Los Angeles suffering from life threatening illnesses and can no longer prepare food for themselves or their family. We also discussed how non-profits are handling the tough economic times.
References for this podcast:
- The website for for Project Angel Food. Donations can be made here.
- Margaret Steele’s Bio (via the Angel Food page)
- The website for Divine Design, Project Angel Food’s big December fundraiser.
- The website for MAC AIDS Fund.
Music used in this podcast:
- “Shelter from the Storm,” by Bob Dylan off his famous album Blood on the Tracks.